Elite Recruiting Video
A player video is another form of communication between a coach and a player. Understanding how to create an effective video can increase your chances of a coach actually watching your video. You have to understand that college coaches receive hundreds of videos a week of players wanting to play baseball. There is no way they will be able to watch all of them. Setting yourself apart by creating a short but very effective video is very important and can increase your chances of the coach watching your video. In many cases this video will be the first impression you make on a coach visually; therefore, understanding what they’re looking for and what will catch their eye is very important.
We will provide you with instructions on the angles and positions for best results highlighting your baseball tools. Our team of experts will review your video and provide feedback as well as assimilate your video for best visual output.
- Scroll down and click add to cart to purchase
- After receipt of your order, Player Services will send you video instructions
- Once we have received your video(s), our video professionals will review
- Player Services will schedule a video review appointment
- Our video department will assimilate your video and send to you
- If you have questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Ensuring the time and effort you put forth compiling your video and sending it out to college coaches and recruiters is time well spent and productive. A proper recruiting video can present yourself in a way that is appealing to those who will be watching. Understanding where you stand as a ballplayer can make the recruiting process less stressful by sending your recruiting information to the baseball program that best fits you. Check out our Recruiting Support for information on how we can help.